Position: Clinical Program Lead, Maternal Care.
Company: Owlet Care Inc.
As a Clinical Program Lead, you will direct efforts in working with and supporting Owlet product team as we develop our growing suite of maternal and baby connected devices. The position will report to VP, Health Affairs.
Your initial focus will be on developing and capturing critical feedback on existing products, leading one program developed for this purpose:
The Subject Matter Expert Program: Identify, recruit, build relationships with, and solicit feedback from clinical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
Research Studies and Programs: Support pilot study sites, working closely with product and clinical teams while engaging with clinicians, patients and administrators to facilitate pre-market feedback from target patient populations, including assisting writing of protocols, IRB submissions, training of clinicians/patients, and collecting data.
- Help assimilate, synthesize, and categorize clinical content from a range of sources;
- Identify high-impact professional and industry conferences and events related to your primary focus on maternal and fetal care;
- Coordinate SME recruitment, maintenance and feedback activities;
- Identify research and strategic collaboration partners, market entry criteria and requirements;
- Develop and manage Research/Pilot program activities in collaboration with your clinical and product teams;
- Consult with your team members and the clinical community to match user needs to the capabilities of our product of interest;
- Collaborate, develop and refine clinical content;
- Provide and socialize clinical insight throughout your team and company-wide;
- Represent the clinical team, supporting and collaborating on pregnancy and maternal health monitoring products;
- Support clinical documentation activities;
- Close collaboration with multidisciplinary teams, support, design and execute learning pilots, studies, and customer implementation(s)
- Work closely with product, data, and clinical teams on development of SME, clinician, patient, payor, and research data collection instruments and maintenance of data
- Develop patient and clinician training and onboarding materials and programs to support successful implementation
- Represent the company in a highly professional and ethical manner, fostering corporate reputation
- 5 years+ experience in clinical research or clinical project management in multinational companies or startups;
- Excellent analytics, presentation and communication skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Understanding of the regulatory process for combination devices
- Medical or professional healthcare professional education is preferred but not required;
- Motivated leader and self-starter, capable of cross-functional collaboration with both internal Owlet teams and external stakeholders;
- Ability to think outside the box and exercise the disciplined in execution;
- Position will be based in Lehi, UT
- A background in clinical care or clinical research experience
- Direct experience with obstetrics, maternal or women’s health, pediatrics is preferred.
- MD, PhD, RN, NP, PA, in relevant discipline, or equivalent scientific, nursing or healthcare degree
- 5+ years of direct clinical, clinical research or relevant industry experience