POSITION TITLE: Director of International Sales and Marketing
BUSINESS UNIT: Operations
LOCATION: Lehi, Utah
SUMMARY: Directs and oversees Owlet’s international sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. This position is primarily responsible for developing, leading and guiding the execution of sales strategies and tactics, managing key customer alliances, executive selling of Owlet products, and championing organizational support of the international sales program.
- Development of strategies to build international market
- Implementing improved sales processes.
- Lead with delivery of sales targets, managing budgets, distributor growth and market development.
- Deliver monthly sales/business reports) and accompanying analytics to leadership team.
- Develop comprehensive business strategies to develop markets, launch new brands, build brand equity, and drive sales volume.
- Build and manage key markets to meet financial goals.
- Work side-by-side with brand management & marketing to ensure effective in-market programs, assets, and investments in line with global brand strategies.
- Partner with Operations to develop the appropriate inventory and logistics plans.
- Build strong and effective partnerships with both internal and external partners.
- Develop efficient processes to ensure they can smoothly and effectively scale to exceed sales plans.
- Manage distributor relationships.
- Oversees marketing efforts associated with product development.
- Develops marketing strategies and direction for product and identifies new markets.
- Oversees product launches and introductions.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of industry trends and direction.
- Maintains product knowledge and sales information within all products.
- Develops and manages the department's budget.
- Develops public relations programs and opportunities and develops market research programs and opportunities.
- Creates national advertising campaigns.
- 5-10 years of experience building brands overseas
- Understands international digital marketing
- Understands retail in top international markets
- Knows top distributors in Europe, China and Southeast Asia
- Passionate about brand building and marketing
- Has led teams of 10+
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
Training and development opportunities