Digital Marketing Executive
Owlet is literally changing the world. 5 years from now every baby will come home from the hospital with an infant health monitor like Owlet.
After two years of developing the world's smallest baby specific pulse oximeter, Owlet has launched and has seen tremendous growth. At Owlet, we are focused on the customer experience and our Net Promoter Score. To us NPS is just as important as revenue or product costs.
Owlet is searching for a driven, experienced, and self-motivated Digital Marketing Executive to manage all brand and ecommerce initiatives, which include all earned and paid media. Owlet is a fast and growing company and looking for an individual who is highly adaptable and willing to learn and grow with the growth of the company.
General Summary of Position
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for all marketing efforts including: (1) Brand and Creative asset strategy, (2) online sales and distribution, and (3) Content Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Brand and Creative asset strategy
Online Distribution Strategy
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proven ability to deliver aggressive results in an entrepreneurial environment through heavy Digital Marketing techniques
• Proven ability to grow a new team and establish roles and goals for multiple positions
• Expert knowledge of paid advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords and native ad platforms
• Expert knowledge of managing and optimizing large ad spends across numerous ad platforms 300k+ monthly using data analysis
• Proven ability to lead and manage an organization by creating an environment for employees to succeed, grow, and contribute to their maximum ability
• Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to build solid relationship with vendors and employees
• Ability to prepare and present presentations to partners, executive team and board members
• Proven ability to manage a P&L and/or cost center, yet have the confidence in spending to map success
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field a plus
• 10+ years of experience in online consumer product sales (B2C products a plus)
• Experience growing a brand to $50-$100M online. Extensive Social Advertising Experience.
• Proficient in preparing presentations and analysis (Microsoft and/or Google docs)
• Reports directly to CEO
• Member of the Executive team and will occasionally report to the board of directors
• Salary and Bonus: Depending on Experience and Performance
• Benefits: Health insurance, life insurance, nurturing the family spending reimbursement, flexible working schedule