Customer Service/Technical Support Specialist
This is a Swing Shift (3:30 pm - 12 pm) Mon-Saturday (Saturday required)
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. was founded in 2013 by a team of passionate parents who wanted to bring themselves—and other parents around the globe—peace of mind and assurance by developing a monitor that tracks a baby's breathing and heart rate. Using pulse oximetry, the same technology used in hospitals, the Owlet Smart Sock is designed to send alerts to the Base Station and via Wi-Fi to a smartphone, if a baby were to stop breathing while sleeping.
Full-Time In-house Customer Service / Tech Support Specialist:
-Provide customer service and technical support by phone, chat, and email primarily to parents caring for the needs of their baby
-Recognize inbound sales opportunities and conduct consumer direct sales when/if possible Trouble shoot complex problems utilizing: Bluetooth, wireless internet, cloud-based servers, mobile applications, wearable technology, and biometric sensors
-Look up customer orders to answer their specific product questions, order tracking, cancel orders, issue refunds and return labels
-Be a team player – work with other agents and leads to help resolve customer issues as quickly and respectfully as possible
-Attend weekly and quarterly training and off-site strategy meetings
-The work atmosphere is a casual environment, yet energetic
-Respect is at the heart of what we do, both with customers and at the office in our teams
-This job operates in a clerical office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones, but branches into diverse communication channels and internet-based solutions
-This is a largely sedentary role; however, some office work may be required, which would require the ability to lift small packages, etc.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Perks: -Paid Holidays -Paid Vacation -Product Discounts -Eligible for Company Benefit Options after 60 days
- Patient, personable, and understanding, will go the extra mile for a customer
- Able to think critically
- Able to manage time effectively and have a strong work ethic Teachable
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
- Ability to use/learn different systems - spreadsheets, mobile applications, social media, customer service portal, chat-based programs, internet connected hardware
- Experience in Customer Service or Tech Support is a plus
- Ability to relate to the product and the customer is a plus
- Comfortable using MS Office products and other cloud-based applications